Wedding Day-Of Coordination
Have you already done the majority of the planning, but need someone to pull it all together and make sure nothing is missed? We can help button up those details for you!
Our Wedding Day-Of Coordination Package typically begins eight weeks before your wedding day and includes:
- A meet and greet to get to know you and your fiancé, and get a sense of who you are as individuals and as a couple.
- Arrange a walkthrough of your wedding venue to get a feel for the event flow and setup, as well as provide suggestions for setup and layout.
- Develop the wedding day itinerary/timeline.
- Contact and communicate with your vendors to develop a schedule that runs smoothly and works for everyone.
- Confirmation calls with your vendors the week of the wedding to finalize the schedule and timeline.
- Morning setup of personal items at ceremony and reception such as guest book, place cards, favors, table numbers, small decor items (such as candles, picture frames, pre-assembled centerpieces).*
* Additional fees may apply for more extensive setup assistance.
- Day-of coordination and supervision at your ceremony and during the reception. This includes working with all vendors including the venue, florist, musicians, photographer, etc. on their setup and schedule fulfillment.
- Continued coordination until all the scheduled events have taken place during your wedding day.
Travel fees may apply depending on wedding location.
Pricing Starts at $875
Take down at the end of the reception is available for an additional fee, starting at $125