Pacifica Beauty has become known as the most innovative, creative natural beauty brand on the market with a full range of cosmetics, perfumes and skin care.
Today’s Friday Favorite is all about skin care (round 2 – first round can be found here). Because let’s face it, you want to put your best face forward on your wedding day.
I am a big fan of natural and organic items. After finding this skin care line that was more natural, vegan and cruelty free, I was immediately hooked! Below are some of my favorite products from Pacifica Beauty.
Product photos courtesy of Pacifica Beauty.
- Coconut Probiotic Rehab Cream – This is a nice, light weight moisturizer that goes well under makeup but also works well to hydrate your skin at night.
- Disobey Time Rose & Peptide Facial Mask – I know that facial masks are all the rage right now (hence why I have three listed) and this one doesn’t disappoint!
- Stress Rehab Coconut & Caffeine Facial Mask – By far my favorite facial mask from Pacifica Beauty!! This leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smooth after a long day working a wedding.
- Super Green Detox Kale & Charcoal Detox Facial Mask – I typically use this facial mask once a month to give my skin a deep down cleansing. It smells very earthy and has a light weight moisturizer feel after using it.
- Coconut Milk Cream to Foam Face Wash – If you have dry skin, this cleanser is perfect! It doesn’t dry out your skin but still works hard to take makeup off and dirt out of your pores.
The fact that these products are natural, vegan, cruelty free and still smell amazing, feel like normal product and work … how can you not continue purchasing these great products!
What are some other natural and organic skin care lines that you love or want to try? Please share them below as I always am up for trying new brands!